Shredding your Chiropractic testimony!
I have selected fourteen questions from The Chiropractor’s Deposition Handbook. If you have problems with one or any of the questions you need my book.
1. Q: Isn’t it a fact that your state law prohibits you from practicing in hospitals?
2. Q: Doctor, I don’t see in your records the Informed Consent to Chiropractic Treatment form. Did you inform Mr. Smith of the risk of chiropractic treatment?
3. Q: Doctor, according to your records Mr. Smith had radiculopathy on the left leg. Why didn’t you refer him for an MRI?
4: Q: Doctor, can you set a fracture?
5. Q: Doctor, how much are you being paid for your testimony today?
6. Q: Doctor, you saw Mr. Smith 3 times per week for 2 years? Don’t you think 208 visits is too excessive?
7. Q: Is it possible that by adjusting the patient 214 times you injured the patient’s spine or herniated a disc?
8. Q: According to your records, you did not request Mr. Smith’s medical records. Explain why you did not request the records?
9. Q: Doctor, are you certified in CPR like all medical doctors?
10. Q: Doctor, can a patient have a herniated disc and have no symptoms?
11. Doctor, do you specialize in nerves?
12. Doctor, what is the 3rd cranial nerve?
Chiropractic Deposition E book
Chiropractic Deposition E-Book